Vaclift Health and Safety Policy
This policy recognises that Vaclift is responsible for the health and safety of all employees and contractors in our workplace. In fulfilling this responsibility, Vaclift has a duty to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without risks to health.
To meet the objectives of this policy, Vaclift is committed to regular discussions with staff, clients and contractors to ensure that heath and safety issues are regularly reviewed. Health and safety is most effective when a group effort is used to identify and solve problems.
- Is responsible for the effective implementation of this policy.
- Must fulfill their responsibilities under the applicable acts and regulations.
- Must ensure that the agreed procedures for regular discussion between Vaclift and its staff and contractors are followed.
- Must make regular assessments of health and safety performance and resources.
- Must provide training, information and supervision for all employees in the correct use of plant equipment and other materials used.
Staff And Contractors:
- Have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and of others affected by their actions at work.
- Should comply with safety procedures and directions.
- Must not wilfully interfere with or misuse items or facilities provided in the interest of health and safety.
- Must inform the company of dangers and accidents occurring in the workplace.
This policy will be regularly reviewed in the light of changes to the workplace and changes in legislation. Management seeks co-operation from all employees and contractors in realising our health and safety objectives and creating a safe working environment.